Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Myself in the future!

For writing this week, we have to write a letter to our future self. Here's my writing:

May 19th 2020
6 Book street
Book town



Dear Tu in the future,

Hi! How are you? Hope you are well. In 2020 lockdown is sooooo boring. We have to stay at home for a whole day. We don’t get to go outside to do anything except for exercising or scootering and biking. I had to go to school online and do all my work on my chromebook that I borrowed from school. During lockdown, we called my grandmother and aunty to say happy birthday to them. Every afternoon we went biking, except for the rainy days. We went to workshops using google meet. At first I thought it was going to be boring, but then it’s fun.

Sincerely,
Tu



What will you see yourself doing in the future???????????

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tu I love your letter writing blog post keep up the good work!:)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post